quails hatching soon! tips?

​That's ok, some take 24 hours, some a bit longer.  Once one is out and peeping it should speed up the others.  I had one I left for 36 hours before I stepped in and helped.  It hadn't got any further than a pip, and even then it still had a vein that I managed to make bleed, thankfully not much.  Its a perfectly healthy chick so I'm glad I helped out.  So don't step in too early as you can do more harm than good.  As long as your humidity is high they should pop out just fine.  But the hardest part is being patient.

It's hard being patient. I keep putting my fingers into a finger gun and theater the quails to hatch or I'll shoot a fake bullet into them.

17%2B-%2B1

Hey 11 out of 14 eggs hatched!! Sadly 1 of them got squished under the thermometer so I have 10. This is such good luck for me since this is my first time, we'll I hope the last 3 hatch so I can have 13 ^-^ thank you guys for helping me I feel I worried over nothing XD

17%2B-%2B1

Hey 11 out of 14 eggs hatched!! Sadly 1 of them got squished under the thermometer so I have 10. This is such good luck for me since this is my first time, we'll I hope the last 3 hatch so I can have 13 ^-^ thank you guys for helping me I feel I worried over nothing XD
Congratulations! Aren't they just adorable?! It's always nerve wracking - I don't think I'd ever get used to it. Enjoy them.

17%2B-%2B1

Here I have a better image of my babys. They are only 2 days old yet eating so much! Now my biggest worry is to keep my cats away from them XD. Thank you all again this was a great success!

17%2B-%2B1

Here I have a better image of my babys. They are only 2 days old yet eating so much! Now my biggest worry is to keep my cats away from them XD. Thank you all again this was a great success!
They are so cute! You will be amazed at how fast they will feather up and grow. Mine hatched over the course of 4 days (due to me adding a few more eggs here and there) and it was amazing the difference between a 4 day old and a new hatching.

They are so cute! You will be amazed at how fast they will feather up and grow. Mine hatched over the course of 4 days (due to me adding a few more eggs here and there) and it was amazing the difference between a 4 day old and a new hatching.

They do grow fast! They are already bigger than the egg and since I got them a huge brooder they seem to teleported from one side to the other! ^-^

OMG they are so cute!!

I have my incubator set up and going to test it out and my eggs are coming Friday. As excited as I am now I can't even imagine how hard it will be to wait 18 days for them to hatch.

I can't see any pics only numbers and symbols I can see all other pictures ? X

Aww that's sad

OMG they are so cute!!  

I have my incubator set up and going to test it out and my eggs are coming Friday.  As excited as I am now I can't even imagine how hard it will be to wait 18 days for them to hatch.  

Hatching quail eggs is easier than expected, well they can hatch as early as day 16 as from what I heard. Mines hatched day 17 so be prepared :D

Back
Top Bottom