QuailShaQ 101.1

Quote:
Now this right here is piss-yer-pants funny. Thanks JJ, for bringin' to light my aversion to the white birds. Even my guineas are white. I never really thought about it. Perhaps I should see a shrink? Nah.............I'll just self-medicate.

Quote:
Whew!! Glad to see cannabis is excluded from that list.

One of my all-time faves. If this tune don't make ya feel somethin', you don't have a pulse.

craigslist post of the day.

here ya go kid...

QUAIL - $4 (Florida)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-11, 8:43AM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORTUNIX QUAIL - MEAT OR TRAINING $4.00 EACH ALSO EGGS AVAILABLE $10.00 PER DOZEN (352)284-xxxx

This had me laughing for quite a while last night.

Craigslist - free stuff section

Nitrogen-rich Fertilizer

I have six hen houses (8'X12') that need to be cleaned out. There's enough to fill a small-sized truck (Ford Ranger, S-10, etc). It's about 75% chicken poop and 25% wood shavings. Easy access to the hen houses...you can bback your truck right up to the door of each barn. Chicken manure is high is nitrogen and will make your garden grow like crazy!

Randy
704-XXX-XXXX

LOL This guy is trying to do the old Tom Sawyer fence routine.

Quote:
smart guy, should also include, "free workout"
smile.png

DANG! Get outta here!!!!! Where the heck are you dumpster diving? The back of a farm supply store??? Amazing!

If I did that here I'd find old tires and some beer bottles.
roll.png

Although I will tell you this: I went to one of our local liquor stores to buy some wine tonight for the lasagna I made - and they also sold..... FISHING BAIT! I asked him if he had any live mealworms... so not only did I buy some wine, but mealworms in the same place!!! Bwahahahah!

New residents of "Mille's Bird Emporium and Part Time Death Camp". These semi-aquatic giant white meat quail arrived yesterday after I pulled off a shrewd trade with a multiple heart attack victim senior citizen. I will be crossin' them into my Cambodian Boneless birds in an attempt to produce "Big Moby", and can move on to elite quail status, and no longer sell eggs or birds.

19063_000_3744.jpg

Back
Top Bottom