QuailShaQ 101.1

Quote:
I'm envious, and apparently there are better quality dumpsters down south. I also notice that in the picture, brother Hilly looks like he has seen his first Moby Quail. He will either now turn to stone, or join in on the quest to build giant quail of his own.

Quote:
Hey Millie,
If you do this cross, you could very well end up with a giant bird that has a white meat breast and floats... This would end the mobility issues that have hampered feeding in the past with this breed.

Float this bad boy on fresh water, and you could get a white meat monster that taste like trout! Use a salt water habitat and you get a bird that taste like shrimp.... "ITS BRILLIANT!!"
lau.gif
Bill

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey Millie,
If you do this cross, you could very well end up with a giant bird that has a white meat breast and floats... This would end the mobility issues that have hampered feeding in the past with this breed.

Float this bad boy on fresh water, and you could get a white meat monster that taste like trout! Use a salt water habitat and you get a bird that taste like shrimp.... "ITS BRILLIANT!!"
lau.gif
Bill

Bill, you're slicker than owl-schitt, and that's why I want you on my team. I'll have to send you eggs before I no longer sell eggs or birds.

Last edited:
Quote:
update on the 6ish o'clock news, peeps heard, things a rockin'

"Buddy you’re a boy make a big noise
Playin’ in the hatcher gonna be a big man some day..."

9 so far out of 30, just started...

you sent 34, I fat-fingered and cracked one, and not many people would admit this and to tell you the honest to gods truth...

after beaming at em after I unwrapped em- I left them on the counter for < 4 mins and when I came back inside from the garage, there was only 30 in the carton, couple were wet? and flipped in the carton, I said wth?,

I said- oh... they are not wet, they are slobbery,

pretty sure Grace (the youngest pit) was countersurfin trying to figure out why her pops was carryin on like a fool over whatever it was he was holdin... and she is used to sometimes scoring quail eggs- for completed tasks...I know my dog shouldnt be countersurfin, and it coulda been alot worse. holy cow would I been ripped... couldn't chastise her (she hates time outs)...didnt catch her counterfurfin... my fault!

thanks man, very much appreciate your support. keep it real and stay
cool.png

TD

Quote:
Aw man, Thats the funniest $hit ever!! Well, I got the white lab coat on again.... I'm putting together another load of eggs. I'm hold'n this batch in a cooler with a dab of ice like Randall was talk'n bout the other day. Its work'n great, temp has held between 59 and 64 ish so far. We'll see if it helps. If there was dates on your eggs,(I forget if I dated yours) I'd like to know if there was a pattern to what hatched or did'nt. Thanks, Bill

If there was dates on your eggs,(I forget if I dated yours) I'd like to know if there was a pattern to what hatched or did'nt. Thanks, Bill

yes and roger that, good thinkin'.​

good thing we gave a bunch of the red bobwhites to my buddy Gene last night. they are doing fine so far in his quailshaq in starke. we have an extra rubbermaid waiting.

also a good thing mr. hilly and I reverse-engineered and disinfected the brooder that is going to be housed at some location (top secret quail project)

disinfected the trays, the feed dishes...

67513_img00106-20110716-1122.jpg

that was last night, mr. hilly has a hard time working in the daylight...

so all the stuff was drying out in the driveway and I didnt want anyone scoring my score, so parked the wifes car out in front of it for the night, we got our priorities straight right?

67513_img00107-20110716-1123.jpg

and then ready to go to BigJims this AM, and then on to places unknown...

67513_img00108-20110716-1145.jpg

Back
Top Bottom