Hi. I bought a flock off of CL yesterday and have a dilemma. The flock was supposed to be 2 BO's,1 red chicken, 4 white birds, (I thought Leghorns) 2 ducks and a roo. I got out there and as soon as I saw the "white chickens" I knew they were Cornish X. The owner of these poor girls was sold the birds as laying hens and did not know any better. The BO's turned out to be EE's, lol, and the red one is a RIR. 3 of the white chickens are Cornish X and the other is a leghorn. My question is to the Cornish. They were hatched in mid March and are beyond the 8 wk butchering time. They are mobile and do not appear to be in any discomfort, no heart problems, no leg blow outs, etc. They are slow but get around just fine, and they can and do waddle/run if needed, but don't act any differently than an older bird does. If we butcher them, how long is too long to wait for a bird that's already past time for butchering? I have no problem doing this, but as long as they are healthy and not in pain or discomfort, how long should we wait? This weekend, next weekend, asap? I really don't know and am asking because I do not want to lose these girls to being past time for going to freezer camp. Thanks!