Question for sewers/seamstresses ;) .. need help with a pattern/design

Guitarists,
When
I saw your post, I thought 'what kind of input could she need, she's an incredible seamstress already' (based on another thread I'm following), and guess what? I was right! That's the coolest rooster EVER!! I am mighty impressed. Can't wait for the pattern!

PS_ Looking forward to pictures of your son holding it!
love.gif

Quote:
FYI -- the word "sewer" sew-er is a commercial term, used in commercial sewing shops to identify "people who sew". Men and women both sew commercially.

You are thinking of sewer as in sewage.

Hey-- the rooster is cute!

Hey! How about a little pocket to put a rice bag - that way you can make it a nice warm and toasty Rooster for those cold days and nights?

You all are TOO KIND!!!! I'm no master seamstress LOL It's a wonder things even turn out... LOL And I highly doubt that I could do it twice and be successful! LOL I muddle through things with almost NO knowledge of what I'm doing... I'm sure there are many techniques that could be employed to make what I do easier.... but darned if I know them
tongue.png
No one in my family sews... so I've had to teach myself. So hopefully you that actually KNOW what you're doing will be able to add some insight to this pattern once I get it done
smile.png
So far, so good.
big_smile.png
I've got to have it done soon.. the party is the 6th. So I'll post that PDF as soon as I can
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom