Question for those with a Nuture Right 360

Ryguy3684

Here comes the Rooster
Premium Feather Member
May 29, 2020
Fauquier County, Virginia, United States.
My old incubator held 50 eggs, but I only ever put 15-20 in at a time. The little chicks had plenty of space to bounce around. I have 20 eggs in my new Nuture Right 360. I'm on day 20 and most are starting to pip. Does anybody have an issue hatching this many eggs with the small size of this incubator? Watching eggs pip is like watching paint dry, so I'm just thinking out loud whilst I watch. Also, this incubator has been awesome compared to my old cheapo model.

The only issue with so many chicks in there at once will be the fuzz that gathers on the fan blades. I took my top piece out to the garage and blew it out with my air compressor. If it builds up too much, it will slow down and reduce circulation.

It's a great incubator; I really like ours. My wife likes it even more- there's been too many times I've come home to find another fresh batch of eggs percolating away in the thing. She's addicted to chickens.

I love this incubator! I got one in Jan for my birthday, and its full of eggs now. I plan on using my old styrofoam incubator for lock down/zipping. I want to participate in the Easter hatch a long so I will need to set the new eggs 3 days before these are due to hatch.

Back
Top Bottom