Question of the Day - Wednesday, January 24th, 2024

* Both wrists. One 3x.
* Almost every finger on both hands. Several multiple times.
* Left Radius
* Right Ulna
* Several toes on both feet, various times.
* Coccyx
* Several ribs (this is terrible pain)
* left clavicle
* sternum

...I was rough on the ol' hardware as a kid. Multiple skateboarding and BMX wipeouts, and a fairly serious ATC rollover at speed all before I was 18

Broke my dominant thumb in 6th grade playing dodgeball the last day of gym class. Typing instructor tried to kick me out of his class when he saw the cast on the first day of the new semester.

Have also severely sprained both wrists twice in the last year.

Possibly have had very slight breaks on my dominant elbow (again 2x) and that side of my hip as well. I'd be amazed if I didn't, but it was not serious enough to require the doctor so I just hoped it would be okay

Yikes, AZ! Glad I'm not your mom, lol! Broke the ulna in my left wrist, coming off a horse. My own fault of course, didn't have my heels down.
Well, only one of the wrists had to have a hard cast. I spent a lot of time as a kid with a brace and/or fingers/toes buddy taped. I had to have casts for both arms when those happened (both in the span of 3 mos, trying to master 360 tailwhips on a BMX bike off a 15 foot ramp.) and the ribs/sternum/clavicle were all together from rolling the ATC down the hill over myself at 50mph. Thank goodness I had a helmet on.

I did eventually get the 360 whip down. Doubt I can still do it though, that was many, many cheeseburgers ago and gravity is less kind to higher-density objects in flight. :p

Back
Top Bottom