Question on going into Lockdown

Chookwagn

🤐 Foreigner 🛸🏴‍☠️
Premium Feather Member
Mar 28, 2020
Land of the long white cloud
Hi All,

I have 2 lots of eggs in my Incubator..... I didn't think thru the lock down process when I added my second batch of eggs 2 days after the first :idunno

So now I should be locking down the first hatch on Sunday and the next hatch on Tuesday.....

Question..... Will I be ok doing the lock down process on Monday for both hatches? (a day late for one batch and a day early for the next)

Next time I need to think this thru!

Thanks

Hi All,

I have 2 lots of eggs in my Incubator..... I didn't think thru the lock down process when I added my second batch of eggs 2 days after the first :idunno

So now I should be locking down the first hatch on Sunday and the next hatch on Tuesday.....

Question..... Will I be ok doing the lock down process on Monday for both hatches? (a day late for one batch and a day early for the next)

Thanks
Two days difference is nothing. You can go to lockdown for all of them on Sunday if you want to. It will not be harmful to the ones with a later due date.

Locking down on Monday is okay too. One woman I knew did not put an egg into lockdown until it was internally pipped.

Hi All,

Thanks
Just lock them both down on Sunday. Lockdown on Monday will be too late for the first batch and could compromise the hatch. Early is always better than late.

Two days difference is nothing. You can go to lockdown for all of them on Sunday if you want to. It will not be harmful to the ones with a later due date.

Locking down on Monday is okay too. One woman I knew did not put an egg into lockdown until it was internally pipped.
x2. I like to play it safe and do it early though.

Back
Top Bottom