Question on this incubator

Quote:
I will look into that one. With a turner it can hold approximately 47 eggs right? I definitely dont have time to hand turn it lol.

it holds 50 chicken eggs i do not know if that is with or with out the turner because if i got 50 eggs my parents would kill me lol.

it was fifty dollars including shipping from http://www.dblrsupply.com/ but I got mine from this seller through ebay I think that they are members here.

I'd save up your money until you can get a Hova-bator Genesis 1588 with turner. I've got 3 of them plus the older 1590 model and have used them a lot. I started out with a Little Giant years ago and had terrible hatches with it.

Quote:
Haha I kinda lied in that. I was never really serious like I am now bout it. I was only a teenager and had one of those 3 egg incubators for classrooms. I thought I would try to sell them myself since my uncle was doing it and he told me to begin with that and gain a customer base.

Quote:
You can order directly from GQF Manufactering or I got a couple of mine from Cutler Supply.

These dont come with air fan kits since it is already air circulated right? All I need to buy extra is the auto egg turner?

Quote:
You can order directly from GQF Manufactering or I got a couple of mine from Cutler Supply.

These dont come with air fan kits since it is already air circulated right? All I need to buy extra is the auto egg turner?

Yes, it already has a fan.

Back
Top Bottom