question

grazers are healthier and more will live til butcher time ,

Watch videos are read , notice how someone above was happy because their Cornish cross walked?? It’s because they are often too obese to want to move , too sad for me .

My rangers are running, crowing and being regular birds, I’ll wait the extra month thank-you

Cornish cross can be just as active as Rangers! Provided they are on a strict and limited feed schedule. My 10 pound Cornish cross still scratch around the pen for bugs, they dust bath, run towards me when they see me (because they expect food), can jump/fly 2 feet off the ground. Their meat is the best and I don't have to worry about a stringy/tough bird

If you want quick and good raise CX. Like any giant breed of animal, if you raise them like garbage they will have garbage health. If you free-feed a great dane with nothing to do but eat they will eat so much their legs will fail and they won't be able to walk, CX are a giant breed and they are no different. Give them a healthy environment and you will have no losses and great tasting birds in a short time frame.

The hype over health problems is blown WAY out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom