Question..

Oh they should be. I've had flocks that would be in the run all day except for when I'm out there to watch out for predators. If you want, give them some toys to play with. Give them some cabbage. If you want (and can) make their yard bigger for more playing room. Give them leaves when you can. They'll love that. If no leaves are available, you can throw some shavings and pine tree branches for them to scratch around. Also, give them more places to perch or hang out on. They love to perch during quiet hour.
But my run is too small Dont you think also they don’t even like cabbage they are picky eaters only want worms

I
the run is a bit small but they should be fine, question do you

Your run is perfectly fine and they'll be fine too, but just like what @Lacyduckwing said hang or give them so cabbage or whatever treat they like but not too much
fed then cabbage they don’t eat it and they only eat mealworms and grasshoppers and nothing else

But my run is too small Dont you think also they don’t even like cabbage they are picky eaters only want worms
Yeah... I've had some picky eaters too. They may prefer it if you give them a whole head, because that'll be something more heavy, so they can peck at it better. As far as too small of a run, give them more perches. They love to perch. If you still have your Christmas tree kicking around the yard, give them that to play with and eat.

Yeah... I've had some picky eaters too. They may prefer it if you give them a whole head, because that'll be something more heavy, so they can peck at it better. As far as too small of a run, give them more perches. They love to perch. If you still have your Christmas tree kicking around the yard, give them that to play with and eat.
wait chickens with scratch with that?! I should give them mine thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom