question

Quote:
I KNOW THEY'RE REAL EXPENSIVE AND EVEN HARDER TO FIND...

NOT SURE IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY BUT I DO BELIEVE THERE WAS SOME SORT OF CONFLICT ABOUT THEM BEING CONTAMINATED WITH BOB BLOOD??? IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IT WOULD BE LIKE THE GOLDEN VS AMHURST TYPE OF CONTROVERSY??? I MAY BE WRONG ON THAT THO..
hu.gif

Quote:
WRONG FORUM KID, PHEASANT SETION IS 3 MORE DOWN THE LIST FROM QUAIL...

i posted that on there three days ago i got no responses so i though posting that here would be more helpful hahahahahah:lol:

This is to newbies, remember... If quail cages are two high, something could spook your quail and they could try to fly and snap their necks (especially with wild quail, the ones that fly).

Quote:
I get a little conflicted here my friend. People that want to raise bobs, valleys, even the most complicated species, will not truly be happy raising Coturnix. (The hands down easiest species to raise).

Aside from teaching the human feed monster bad habits, that don't always transfer to the more difficult species, there is always a regret issue.

I'm not telling anyone to mortgage the house to buy those rare quail eggs, but if you want to raise Zambian Gutter Snipes, then the easy quail will bore you to death. May even be counter productive.

I was more than happy to settle for easy coturnix, but that's just me
wink.png

Find yourself some coturnix eggs and raise them for a few months after laying. Then move on to bobwhites, valley quail, ext.

Back
Top Bottom