Question

Let them have a swim.... Not water that is too deep- and warm water as they are still very young. The little one will most likely clear the blockage itself. They can get water logged quickly at that age- so just a few minutes in the water- and towel dry them after and back into a warm brooder so they can finish drying themselves. Ducklings/ducks need water deep deep enough to dunk their whole faces into- yes its messy- but without it - blockages like you have now with your little one are much more common.

Ok cool I just checked and it is some blockage I had a short lunch break so I let them go in the tub tonite when I get of tysm for the help il keep y'all posted ttyl

Sterling

Well it had it's bath and it's not much better one side is free but the other is still stopped up to bad I just cant suck it out

With further inspection it's nostrils are actualy smaller the the other two ducklings prolly 25% smaller so they are getting stopped up easier but it's happy and eats good so we will see how it goes as it grows bigger
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom