Questions About Another Playhouse Conversion

I love this. I agree on covering as much as you can with HWC, and then having shutters or clear vinyl panels that can be added/removed. I hope you share what it looks like when done - I am so eager to see how it turns out! Maybe has to do with the fact that I kinda want geese, but the husband is done building coops for a while!
I haven't had even a moment to start work on it. My hope is to get a lot done this weekend, but there is firewood to be split (joy) and a muddy chicken coop that needs to be mucked out (more joy). I will hopefully do a coop build article.

Got started today. Slow going, ufortunately. I've been taking pics with the hopes of writing a coop article. All I did so far was make the base because the power went out in mid-cut, so I switched to hand tools.

I haven't had even a moment to start work on it. My hope is to get a lot done this weekend, but there is firewood to be split (joy) and a muddy chicken coop that needs to be mucked out (more joy). I will hopefully do a coop build article.
I was wondering how much rain you got up there? Our soil got pretty muddy and saturated.
Got started today. Slow going, ufortunately. I've been taking pics with the hopes of writing a coop article. All I did so far was make the base because the power went out in mid-cut, so I switched to hand tools.

We have been building a new coop, and it has been slow going too. Rain has made it pretty hard. We may finally be able to finish it up soon with the break.

That is a bummer your power went out. Hopefully it won't be out too long.

Back
Top Bottom