quickly opening incubator??

muans

Chirping
Aug 4, 2020
guys i need your help one of my three incubated eggs hatched alreadyat dah 16 and the two are still pre pip wiggling or maybe already pip..since it's homemade incubator as she could pass through the green rectangular net i have a gut to quickly open the incubator and take him out like real quick to be in the brooder..will this be a problem?

oh i mean i placed all the eggs inside the green net and the newly hatched chick is able to pass through and moving around the water

Yes. You can open it real quick.
I highly recommend calibrating a few thermometers and salt testing a humidity gage for next time.

Can't you add something in that stops the hatched chicks being able to get in the water? That seems risky, especially if they hatch overnight.

Can't you add something in that stops the hatched chicks being able to get in the water? That seems risky, especially if they hatch overnight.
i put the eggs inside a green net where they couldn't pass through but it's like i underestimated them..each hatch is so different some are small but some are big..it's another lesson for me😁

Back
Top Bottom