EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ep.gif
lau.gif
ep.gif
lau.gif

That, my dear, is the funniest thing I have ever heard
gig.gif

Acre of Blessings wrote:
Hey Gin, what's up? I tried calling you and no one answered the phone...................I wonder why?

What time did you call. If you don't start to leave a message I don't answer it. I'm sorry. I get so many telemarketers I don't answer until I hear who it is. So call me back. DH is racing tonight and not home so I can talk, talk, talk. I hear you like to do that. PM me with your area code then I will know it's you.

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
Telemarketers...Acre....what's the difference??!!!! One's just selling smack is all!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Welcome Chicks&Horses!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
I have no idea what your talking about Coyote but you forgot to mention Chicken Woman in you first sentence. hahaha
gig.gif

Hey Gin I thought you were my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
caf.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
smack.gif

Better watch out GIRLLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
I have no idea what your talking about Coyote but you forgot to mention Chicken Woman in you first sentence. hahaha
gig.gif

caf.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
smack.gif

Not after what you did to me young Lady.
lol.png
lau.gif
tongue2.gif

I saw those skull fabrics at the store yesterday. I got a good little chuckle. Hubby looked at me like I was weird. I thought he learned not to question me on my fabricy stuff.

Quote:
caf.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
smack.gif

Not after what you did to me young Lady.
lol.png
lau.gif
tongue2.gif

WHAT DID I DO ???????????????????????????????????
sad.png

I know, I KNOW that I am dingy but in this swap do you make a square block or is this the 4 fat quarters swap? I don't want too sign up for something I can't do and thanks for the warning Coyote, but you haven't gotten to know me yet either. You may have too keep an eye on me also. Nah kidding I am cool, calm and collective:lol:
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom