Quotes and thoughts for the day

My DW won't let me get another dog. I guess she was so attached to Casey the chocolate lab we had. Our 20 year anniversary is coming up maybe I get her a puppy wearing a diamond on the collar. She needs another stone for her wedding band cause she lost it a few years ago.
A dog is the best weapon to have to protect your family.
Careful, puppies have a way to work magic on a person's heart. Your DW may end up with a puppy and you may end up with a diamond.
lau.gif

Yes, Pollo was a Golden Retriever. We had him for 23 years. By the end he was blind, almost unable to get around much and incontinent. But he was still eating and drinking water and making one good wag of the tail when he knew we came into the room. He did not show any pain symptoms so we let him live out his life. Pollo died with his head in my lap one night watching television. Just a wag of the tail, a sigh and that was it.

You will have to excues me right now but I have to have a bit of a cry.

I think those of us that have had dogs pass away, know the Rainbow Bridge poem. I like to think that we will see those happy dogs again someday.
8x10-rainbow-bridge-with-border-collie-V1.jpg

Not sure if you were asking Shannon or myself? In case you were asking me, I will answer. ;) Certain breeds are prone to Mast Cell Tumors, Sheppards and bully breeds are two of those breeds, I know this because those are the breeds we have. I cannot remember the other breeds.
Thanks Bill and back at ya!
Wow your recall of people's names is great! I have to look at my list a lot!

Here are a few shots from around the property from last year. We are just now getting our flowers coming up.

Those flowers are gorgeous and I just love toads!!:love

Thank you Tricia and Shannon, he's one cool dude and also an incubating addict. When they start peeping he knows

He believes all baby chicks are his!!
Love it! The mama comes out..or daddy. :)
Our Missy, she is great around the chickens. She is great to have around out there, as we have many hawks fly over. Just them seeing her, keeps them away. Here is a photo of one of her future girls to watch over.

Back
Top Bottom