Quotes and thoughts for the day

This is where I loose friends outside the vet atmosphere I work in(and if the subject were drugs or addictive behaviors or many other things I won't stick my nose in-even tho I have an opinion) but am a huge supporter of "if a stray domestic animal shows up and doesn't have ID and is intact it doesn't HAVE a good home". I have witnessed too many shelter deaths of young,old,healthy,ill etc animals and know the cause of their being. I can't afford s/n so if an intact animal shows up on my property I deal with it humanely. Stating facts and my heart is soooo on the side of the many feral animals us humans have allowed to take over that I try to educate the many people that CAN help but often don't seem to want to hear it.Am excellent with trapping ferals and its heartwrenching so many people have a negative attitude towards it. Too many kittens/pups available. I won't argue the fact of the necessity of s/n of any/all pets(and I know tons of excellent breeders that screen/certify their excellent breeders, cats/rabbits/etc included). s/n will not eliminate all kittens/pups/etc but will make them harder to come by and make my having to witness terrible shelter events necessary.

That's funny! Bacon seeds!
smile.png

If a person could invent such a thing, think of the millions of $$$ worth of seeds they would sell.
ep.gif
You could grow a BLT on your patio...lettuce, tomatoes AND bacon, lol.

That's funny! Bacon seeds! :)

If a person could invent such a thing, think of the millions of $$$ worth of seeds they would sell. :eek:  You could grow a BLT on your patio...lettuce, tomatoes AND bacon, lol.

Hey Debby your right about the millions and millions you could make. Maybe we could come up with something on this. Need to find a way to genetically alter the bacon to produce seeds.

Back
Top Bottom