Quotes and thoughts for the day

Hey Debby your right about the millions and millions you could make. Maybe we could come up with something on this. Need to find a way to genetically alter the bacon to produce seeds.

Yep, this needs to be explored. Hmm, I wonder if bacon bits, planted just right, would grow into strips?

Hey Debby your right about the millions and millions you could make. Maybe we could come up with something on this. Need to find a way to genetically alter the bacon to produce seeds.

Yep, this needs to be explored. Hmm, I wonder if bacon bits, planted just right, would grow into strips?

Anything is possible with the right science. :)

A science quote, then I have to get busy. Bread to bake, gardening to take care of and animals to hug.

I wouldn't be surprised if Monsanto isn't working on it right now.
hmm.png

I wouldn't be surprised if Monsanto isn't working on it right now. :/

Your probably right about that miss patti. That's one company I do not like.

OK thanks Sumi
Love the new name, Wild Bill!

Oh so many, including you guys.

Good one! That's what it's all about, helping someone else. Giving back.
ditto

My youngest grandson Davey helped me build a garden gate. He told me Papa your my best Buddie. Almost made me tear up.
smile.png
awww what a sweetie

Aww, thank you WB! Funny thing was, I didn't know I needed a cat until Miss Kitty showed up.
Isn't it funny how that works? We only ever had one dog at a time, now we have 2 barn cats, (had 3 RIP Mika) a house kitty, and the chickens and now the baby chicks and someone wants to add a dog.

A science quote, then I have to get busy. Bread to bake, gardening to take care of and animals to hug.

love.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Monsanto isn't working on it right now.
hmm.png
no doubt

LOL

Back
Top Bottom