Quotes and thoughts for the day

Hey everyone!

Been awol most all day with a sinus headache. Mostly gone now thank goodness. I should have known it was coming, yesterday I spent too long moving big piles of old hay around as compost.

So, @sumi , if the house has enough land for you and located where you want, it may be worth taking a closer look at. I loved the huge fireplace and the exposed stone walls. It certainly looks like it has potential. (And sorry to hear you've been under the weather!)

Congrats to everyone on their new chicks! The other day I wandered into TSC and all their chicks and geese were gone. Oh well, when the time is right...

Hope you all have a good evening!

Hey everyone!

Been awol most all day with a sinus headache. Mostly gone now thank goodness. I should have known it was coming, yesterday I spent too long moving big piles of old hay around as compost.

So, @sumi , if the house has enough land for you and located where you want, it may be worth taking a closer look at. I loved the huge fireplace and the exposed stone walls. It certainly looks like it has potential. (And sorry to hear you've been under the weather!)

Congrats to everyone on their new chicks! The other day I wandered into TSC and all their chicks and geese were gone. Oh well, when the time is right...

Good quote and a great prescription when not feeling very good. Glad your feeling better now. Debby.
hugs.gif

They had those gorgeous chicks at TSC? I need to go there, our TSC is 25 miles one way from us and I usually avoid it like the plague during chick days. Look what I am missing out on.
Yep I was so stunned I had to have them.

It's okay! I have found peace and hope that everything is gonna be okay! Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts.
hugs.gif
to you all.
hugs.gif

Thanks, Bill. Just need another 20 hours' sleep lol I am ridiculously tired today.

I've been property window shopping again to try and keep myself awake and amused. Found the most wonderful mess of a house at a great price: http://www.daft.ie/sales/tulligoline-templeglantine-limerick/1039029/ I'm going to have to import all of you to help me scrape and paint if I buy that one!
wink.png

But don't you think that add-on at the back would make a stunning conservatory? Knock 3/4 of the walls down… replace it with windows and a proper roof... I've always wanted a conservatory and they are actually not to horrendously priced, so long as you put them up yourself. Hmm, that place has potential written ALL over it.
Aww sorry you're worn down Healing vibes coming ton rejuvenate you, my friend.

That house is amazing. Buy it now, RIGHT NOW! It is so you.
I'm booking my flight to Ireland now.
love.gif
Wait, don't we have a private jet around here? Sam? Did you have it last?

Hey everyone!

agree with quote. Sending you some healing vibes too.
hugs.gif

Hey everyone!

I've had one of those on and off since Thursday. It was the first sign of a sinus infection for me
sickbyc.gif
Horrible things, but thank goodness for codeine. Glad you're feeling better though! I absolutely agree with that proverb lol

Thank you everyone, for the well wishes. I'm finally feeling more human. I've had a sinus infection since Thursday and then I picked up a stomach bug. In for a penny, in for a pound me. Why have one thing wrong when you can have two?!?!
th.gif
@Miss Lydia Patti suggested some home remedies that helped ease the symptoms, thankfully, as on account of Easter we had neither medicine nor a doctor available for the last 4 days. I could've timed this better?

That property fascinates me, not least because of the low asking price. There are loads like that over there, but none as cheap as that one, they range from E35,000 to E100,000 depending on location, land size and condition. If it doesn't sell before we are ready to put in an offer I'm going to phone the agent and make some enquiries, I think. The sensible side of me is concerned about damp in the walls and electrics…
hmm.png
The last thing I need to learn when I move in is that my impulse buy needs major work that wasn't apparent at first!

Talking about properties, don't you just LOVE this property description? Kudos to the agent, they certainly are trying (and honest!)

Property Description:

Classic renovation project comprising derelict cottage, outbuilding on circa 3 acres partly hilly land. House has been empty for decades, and is now a roofless house shaped pile of stones with a hawthorn tree growing inside, and full of brambles. Situated in a quiet, rural, somewhat out of the way location with river running near the house. Access from the public road by drivable track . Numerous mature trees on site. Small scale quarry on site. Major project for the adventurous. Could be wonderful.

http://www.daft.ie/sales/martyroe-corofin-clare/984372/

Back
Top Bottom