Quotes and thoughts for the day

Good morning Sumi and Wild Bill!

@sumi , that latest cottage scares me, lol. The agent worked really hard to be honest but make it sound appealing.

Yesterday was a lazy, flop around, sniffly kind of day. Today I'm getting busy, have to see what kind of trouble I can get into today.

What about you two?

@sumi
, that latest cottage scares me, lol. The agent worked really hard to be honest but make it sound appealing.

Yesterday was a lazy, flop around, sniffly kind of day. Today I'm getting busy, have to see what kind of trouble I can get into today.

What about you two?

Hi Debby and good morning. Sorry to hear that you were feeling bad yesterday. Glad you feeling better today. Today will be just another work day in this old country boy's life. You have a blessed day Deb.
:)

Quote: Thanks, Bill
hugs.gif
Same to you!

@sumi , that latest cottage scares me, lol. The agent worked really hard to be honest but make it sound appealing.

Yesterday was a lazy, flop around, sniffly kind of day. Today I'm getting busy, have to see what kind of trouble I can get into today.

What about you two?
I laugh every time I read that listing...

I'm dying to get into trouble, but I have NO energy
hmm.png
We sold 15 of my chickens this morning and the remainder of the flock is nowhere to be seen. I think I may go noodle around the farm and see where they are hiding. We snuck up on them in the coop last night to catch and cage them. I hope the remainder don't go roost in the trees tonight lol

Thanks, Bill
hugs.gif
Same to you!

I laugh every time I read that listing...

I'm dying to get into trouble, but I have NO energy
hmm.png
We sold 15 of my chickens this morning and the remainder of the flock is nowhere to be seen. I think I may go noodle around the farm and see where they are hiding. We snuck up on them in the coop last night to catch and cage them. I hope the remainder don't go roost in the trees tonight lol

Thank you for sharing some of the listings you're looking at, I love seeing them!

Hope you find your chickens today, naughty little things.

Back
Top Bottom