Quotes and thoughts for the day

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sumi, Nov 26, 2014.

1. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Lawyers, guns, and money.
    It's the 'merican way.

Sumi it just occurred to me that you are too young to know who Warren Zevon is.

Google his name and listen to this song, "Lawyers, Guns, and Money."
    I would put the video on but it has a foul word or two.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  2. BayBay Peepers

BayBay Peepers Overrun With Chickens

Apr 5, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Before I forget...out of the 30 pictures I tried to take this turned out the best. Its a tad dark because the sun was going down and we don't have lights in this barn.

[​IMG]

Today looks so nice out I may finally let them out to explore. I have a big girl who just decided to go broody and she's been charging everyone like a bull but I think it could still work. With supervision of course.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Wow! You're saintly. I would have lost patience with them. Being that the continually lie to you. I'm praying that they develop a conscience and move. :fl

4. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Please do, pray. I just had a HUGE falling out with the tenants, and their extended family who all chimed in. They are not keeping up with their payments and now they are making a big stink… We're in the wrong according to them. These people need to go.

If I ever decide to rent out a property again, will someone please remind me of this?

5. BayBay Peepers

Apr 5, 2013
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG] hope it all starts to go more smoothly for you soon Sumi.

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

They sound like human roaches, once they get in, you need an exterminator to get them out. :mad: On your behalf.

7. BayBay Peepers

Apr 5, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Super soaker? [​IMG] may be worth a try at this point.

8. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Tear gas? Don't worry, I'm not that mad. Yet. Sorry all, I'm so fed-up with these people. We could've moved a week ago, but for them… And I really want to move. I didn't want to stay here in the first place, but MIL was in a mess when we arrived, so we put the place up for sale and stayed with her. The tenants came about when they arrived begging us to let them stay "until March", so we agreed. The extra income was handy, as DH can't work while we're here... I'm deeply regretting that decision now.

9. BayBay Peepers

Apr 5, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Well, if you need ideas for boobytraps and pranks to "encourage" them to move out a little faster I'm sure we can all come up with some ideas [​IMG]

10. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    It's a really horrible feeling, when you help someone and end up regretting it? I like helping people!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by