Rüłęr Øf Ñìght-Å Wärrìor Çats Roleplay

(She didn't say that out loud, @AMERAUCANAS4REAL...)

Sparrowpaw glanced at the kit, "Yeah?" She asked, watching curiously as Lavenderkit shot up a tree. Huh.

(I know, but he pretended to know what she was thinking, whether it was correct or not. Like your little brother could be annoying and your friend could be over at your house and would study him, and you'd be like, "I know right? He's annoying." Coldshard do his creepy mind reading. :0 )

"Ugh, you," Coldshard said. So are we like, going to do prophecy stuff? Is the sun going to rise? Are we going to rest? A voice that sounded kinda like Amer's said in his head.
"Yes, me." Heronpaw meowed innocently, blinking sweetly at him, "You're going to be one of the greatest warriors, Coldshard, you'll need to deal with annoying cats like Crowpaw and me."

"Ugh, you," Coldshard said. So are we like, going to do prophecy stuff? Is the sun going to rise? Are we going to rest? A voice that sounded kinda like Amer's said in his head.
"Uh....ColdSHARD!"Morningpaw's voice turned to a shriek of horror as a ball of light grew bigger and bigger at the top of the tree line, staying in one spot, but growing larger and larger. It was still dark out, Exept for the one ball of light.

Back
Top Bottom