Rüłęr Øf Ñìght-Å Wärrìor Çats Roleplay

Coldshard jumped away. He needed personal space. He relaxed when he realized it wasn't the same thing when she was just an apprentice. "Bitter? About what?"
"It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you."Morningpaw meowed when he jumped away."Everytime you speak, you almost always sound bitter. Like you hate us. Like you rather do nothing at all. Why is that, Coldshard?"She asked quietly, her amber eyes wondering.

"It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you."Morningpaw meowed when he jumped away."Everytime you speak, you almost always sound bitter. Like you hate us. Like you rather do nothing at all. Why is that, Coldshard?"She asked quietly, her amber eyes wondering.
Coldshard couldn't believe this information was being drawn out of him. Still, Morningpaw disguised the question in a detectable façade, asking it almost in challenge. "I would do something. I would just rather do it alone, or with a clanmate, not some apprentices I've never met before from other clans, a perfect Splashclan cat, and a kit." His amber gaze touched her own eyes like golden ice. "Still, I will do what ever it takes, for my clan. No matter if I have to work with you," and also I am doing this for my mother.

Coldshard couldn't believe this information was being drawn out of him. Still, Morningpaw disguised the question in a detectable façade, asking it almost in challenge. "I would do something. I would just rather do it alone, or with a clanmate, not some apprentices I've never met before from other clans, a perfect Splashclan cat, and a kit." His amber gaze touched her own eyes like golden ice. "Still, I will do what ever it takes, for my clan. No matter if I have to work with you," and also I am doing this for my mother.
"I'm sorry you can't stand us."Morningpaw meowed softly."Sometimes StarClan brings cats togeather for a reason, not just because." A strong wind whipped her golden tabby pelt."Maybe you don't care for anyone of us, but inside you I don't see this. I don't see a cold hearted Tom who is almost disgusted by us, a group of kits and apprentices. I just see someone who was hurt. Emotionally."She paused for a minute."You're a brave warrior, Coldshard. Don't let other cats tell you otherwise. Sure, your temper is sharp but you are smart and a quick thinker."

Back
Top Bottom