Rüłęr Øf Ñìght-Å Wärrìor Çats Roleplay

"The clans would be better off without me anyway." Crowpaw growled. He pushed himself to his paw, staring at her with a unblinking cold gaze. "Go back to the group, Heronpaw. Leave me. Because I'm not going back."
Heronpaw stood up and had to crane her neck a little to return his stare, her green eyes were full of determination, "I'd have to disagree with that. StarClan chose you for a reason, Crowpaw, no matter what you think. And lucky for us, I'm as stubborn as you are, so I'm not leaving either."

Heronpaw stood up and had to crane her neck a little to return his stare, her green eyes were full of determination, "I'd have to disagree with that. StarClan chose you for a reason, Crowpaw, no matter what you think. And lucky for us, I'm as stubborn as you are, so I'm not leaving either."
"Well, if you aren't leaving, then you will have to follow me to the mountains. Because I am not going back." Crowpaw growled. With a lash of his tail, he took off at a steady trot through the woods, muttering under his breath. "And you have to hunt for yourself! I'm not going to help!" He snarled over his shoulder.

"Well, if you aren't leaving, then you will have to follow me to the mountains. Because I am not going back." Crowpaw growled. With a lash of his tail, he took off at a steady trot through the woods, muttering under his breath. "And you have to hunt for yourself! I'm not going to help!" He snarled over his shoulder.
Coldshard felt a rumble grow in his throat. Why is this guy leaving anyway?

Heronpaw internally groaned, this hadn't turned out how she had intended. But she still wasn't going to let him go alone, "Fine. This is efficient. The others can search back there, and if they don't find anything, hopefully they'll come up to us." she trotted along after him, "I'll do my best."

Heronpaw internally groaned, this hadn't turned out how she had intended. But she still wasn't going to let him go alone, "Fine. This is efficient. The others can search back there, and if they don't find anything, hopefully they'll come up to us." she trotted along after him, "I'll do my best."
Crowpaw glared at her, picking up the pace. "Don't talk to much, I don't want my ears falling off."

She's not coming? Thought Coldshard as Heronpaw's voice finally disappeared from his extensive hearing range. But Heronpaw was the only one who made traveling with these cats tolerable.

Back
Top Bottom