Rüłęr Øf Ñìght-Å Wärrìor Çats Roleplay

Crowpaw growled under his breath, leaping over a small log nimbly. "I still don't understand why you are following me." He growled after several minutes of silence.
"Because we can't have a dead prophecy cat." Heronpaw meowed, trying to graceful jump the log like he did, but ended up scrambling over top of it.

"And you're going to protect me how, again?" Crowpaw taunted. "You are merely a medicine cat, you can't fight."
"And apparently you are merely an idiot." Heronpaw sighed, "I'm not protecting you, genius. With the way you're acting, I'd be content to sit on the sidelines while you get mauled by a bird. But, as I've said, we need all the prophecy cats. If you're injured, I can go get help." Heronpaw contemplated that for a bit, "Although, it would take a while to go fetch someone."

"And apparently you are merely an idiot." Heronpaw sighed, "I'm not protecting you, genius. With the way you're acting, I'd be content to sit on the sidelines while you get mauled by a bird. But, as I've said, we need all the prophecy cats. If you're injured, I can go get help." Heronpaw contemplated that for a bit, "Although, it would take a while to go fetch someone."
"You don't need me, you have Sparrowpaw." Crowpaw muttered, weaving around a tree. "As I said, I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I don't need someone to heal my wounds for me."

"I suppose, since they aren't coming back. We can check around here, and then if we don't find anything we go and find them. Deal?" Morningpaw meowed.
"Well, I can't think of anything else to do. We can't go without a medicine cat," Coldshard replied. He began sniffing around.

Back
Top Bottom