Rüłęr Øf Ñìght-Å Wärrìor Çats Roleplay

Pics
"Call me whatever you like, Coldshard, but I am about the farthest away from being perfect that any cat could be." Thunderwave mewed, "I can see the passion you express for your clan, but most I see a respect and affection for your mother. I also see a true, noble warrior beneath your prickly remarks which I believe is why you were chosen to lead us."
Coldshard was pretty noble, but he was also very hateful.
"Far from perfect?" He spat. Perhaps, but I don't know what would make me better than you in anyway. Why don't you start calling me leader if you think that?"

(Cue Smokeclan kit actually)
Lavenderkit was appalled, “Maybe your mom wouldn’t have died if you actually worked!!!!!” She glared at him with hard fury. “I NEVER asked to be born! If it were my choice I wouldn’t exist so shut your muzzle and leave me alone you fox heart.” Turns away and starts crying.
(I will never get the clans right l.)
Coldshard felt a little stung. He actually didn't do much work as an apprentice. He was weak and shy, hiding behind his mother. No one really liked that version of him. But they weren't exactly outright bullies, just Forestclan rude.
As she faded, he did everything he could to help her, desperate to save the only one who loved him for who he, wanting him to be a shy, sweet kit. But he couldn't cure a virus. (He doesn't know it's a virus. If it even is one.) And so he decided to be the cat the other Forestclan cats wanted him to be, and so he hardened himself to become one of the best.
His claws switched in and out as he felt feelings. Hate. Regret. Guilt.
"Kit, have you ever done the work to stop a sickness? Can your precious work stop the flow of time? Have you ever asked yourself if anyone else wishes they were never born? Do you only think of yourself? The problem with kits, so selfish."
But he was in fact talking to his younger self. That was what they told him. Give it up, let her die, selfish kits can't do anything about it. He felt selfish himself now. Like a hypocrite.

Lavenderkit turned to him and screeched. "Your dead fox-cat!!!!!!!! I hate you, hate you, hate you!!!! I never wanted to be born and I worked hard to cure the sickness. Everyone around me was dying. The other cats say that my parents were dead because of that sickness. Of course I've tried to help, you just are so stubborn and block everyone else out to hide your real feelings. You think I don't care! If I didn't care I would have fled a long time ago. I HATE YOU!!!" She turned and fled into the surrounding woods. She found a tree and ran up it. She hated Coldshard and herself.

Lavenderkit turned to him and screeched. "Your dead fox-cat!!!!!!!! I hate you, hate you, hate you!!!! I never wanted to be born and I worked hard to cure the sickness. Everyone around me was dying. The other cats say that my parents were dead because of that sickness. You think I don't care! If I didn't care I would have fled a long time ago. I HATE YOU!!!" She turned and fled into the surrounding woods. She found a tree and ran up it. She hated Coldshard and herself.
Coldshard licked the scars on his back, embarrassed at the commotion he had cause. And they thought I was the hateful, emotional, sorry for myself snappish one. What kind of behavior is that? Kit behavior.
"Morningpaw?" He asked. "Umm, somehow Lavenderkit got herself in a tree.

Lavenderkit glared at him through the trees. He was so nasty to her, just like everyone else. She cried and cried and cried till she dropped off to sleep. Her dream was blank, only the moon still shone in her dream. The silver light brightened her dreamscape and she stepped towards it. It glowed ever brighter still and she yowled as she fell out of the tree. She turned and landed on her paws.

Last edited:
Lavenderkit walked out of the trees on unsteady paws. Nothing was hurt, but she felt silly for falling at all. Her paws were aching from her rough landing and she didn't want to face Coldshard.

@AMERAUCANAS4REAL
Coldshard gracefully ignored her. "Furbrained Smokeclan kits," he muttered.

Lavenderkit looked up and stared at the surrounding cats. She looked down and curled into a tight ball of misery. I wish I was dead. She once again fell asleep, and dreamed of the moon again.

Last edited:
Coldshard was pretty noble, but he was also very hateful.
"Far from perfect?" He spat. Perhaps, but I don't know what would make me better than you in anyway. Why don't you start calling me leader if you think that?"
"Only you can decide whether or not to be a leader. What someone else says or calls you does not define who you are." Thunderwave mewed.

Back
Top Bottom