R.I.P Butter 2007-2008 (pic heavy)

Bawkadoodledoo

Songster
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
Central MA
Before I go into a post long and wide about her little quirks and perfections.. I can't type right right now..
sad.png
I would like to say that Butter was family to me, not just a pet. I loved her almost as much as my human family.. I'm really in tears here.

She was a beautiful little girl, she made a little coo sound when you picked her up. She never protested about being carried around, and she came to me for treats and hugs. A few days before her death, she started sulking and standing up like a... a penguin. She would stand in places for hours at a time with her neck in like she was cold. She came to me more in these few days and I didn't know anything was wrong.

When I opened the chicken house door this morning, I was attacked by all the chickens, like normal. Flying partridge OEGS and a jumping duck. Chicks taking flight and flying straight out of the door. I looked around the cat carrier that they use as a nest, and saw her. She was dead, lying on the shavings. I think she was eggbound or had a heart attack. No visible injuries.

Butter is the golden one.

69jiom.jpg

10mmmif.jpg

15ynhk.jpg

hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom