Rabbits!

No! She gave birth again. 3 whiteys this time -
View attachment 2754066
But one has some kind of internal injury. Help! What can I do!
View attachment 2754069
I thougt she would! So cute

Sadly there isn't much that can be down about internal injuries on such a young rabbit. Like others have said, keep it warm and fed and be sure it doesn't get trampled. It's hard to tell right now, but have you noticed any signs that it's on pain or is having a harder time than the other two?

I thougt she would! So cute

Sadly there isn't much that can be down about internal injuries on such a young rabbit. Like others have said, keep it warm and fed and be sure it doesn't get trampled. It's hard to tell right now, but have you noticed any signs that it's on pain or is having a harder time than the other two?
Somehow it is doing well and is being well fed. I am keeping a close eye though

We had a similar situation last fall where a Dutch rabbit appeared in our yard and stayed there for two months. After checking with neighbors to make sure she wasn't a lost pet, we went ahead and caught her and brought her inside. Two weeks after that happened, two little purple babies appeared in her litter box, which had thankfully just been cleaned. We named them Yukon and Russet since they looked like purple fingerling potatoes when they were born, lol. We knew nothing about rabbits and learned how to raise them on the fly. They ended up both being males, and are now a little over 6 months old and neutered (no more rabbits, please!).

Raising rabbits was a fun experience! They are SO darn cute! I enjoyed seeing the pictures you posted here, it brought back fun memories of the stages our little ones went through.

Best of luck with your babies - I am glad the one that looked like it was injured appears to be eating and doing well!

20210710_230524.jpg
20210710_230557.jpg

We had a similar situation last fall where a Dutch rabbit appeared in our yard and stayed there for two months. After checking with neighbors to make sure she wasn't a lost pet, we went ahead and caught her and brought her inside. Two weeks after that happened, two little purple babies appeared in her litter box, which had thankfully just been cleaned. We named them Yukon and Russet since they looked like purple fingerling potatoes when they were born, lol. We knew nothing about rabbits and learned how to raise them on the fly. They ended up both being males, and are now a little over 6 months old and neutered (no more rabbits, please!).

Raising rabbits was a fun experience! They are SO darn cute! I enjoyed seeing the pictures you posted here, it brought back fun memories of the stages our little ones went through.

Best of luck with your babies - I am glad the one that looked like it was injured appears to be eating and doing well!
Only if my country had actual vets to do neutering -
They are the kind of people who'd tell me I should mix essential oils with my rabbit's water to cure infections🙄

So mum didnt like the nest I made for her so she made her own, ✨craft-rabbit-ship✨
IMG_20210711_123720.jpg

And the one who had apparent internal injuries yesterday is now, ok? Like none of them now have injuries. I literally dont know who had the injuries but none of them have it now, it just disappeared. Magik

Also the one in the extreme left seems a bit tainted. Will it be like its mum? Brown?

So mum didnt like the nest I made for her so she made her own, ✨craft-rabbit-ship✨
View attachment 2755344
And the one who had apparent internal injuries yesterday is now, ok? Like none of them now have injuries. I literally dont know who had the injuries but none of them have it now, it just disappeared. Magik

Also the one in the extreme left seems a bit tainted. Will it be like its mum? Brown?
Can you get a closer picture?

Back
Top Bottom