Rabies

Quote:
then she may be sick with something else..the dog needs to go to a vets. ASAP. Something is probably hurting her badly if she is acting shy and biting people all of a sudden.

I love my puppy and she needs help she's only 11 months old i am so attached i don't wanna put her down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hit.gif

We cannot help you in a diagnosis. We cannot see her or see what's going on with her. The vet is the one that will have to make the call.

On the other hand, if she's doing this, you may need to go ASAP for your own sanity!

Last edited:
I am afraid my parents will get upset with me if i call the vet ithout permission they never believe anything i say and at the moment i am home alone with her trying to get her to eat something
hit.gif

Quote:
can you ask your parents again about taking her to the vets ...tell them what you told us..

now shes slobbering all over the place....poor baby girl
hit.gif
we have had so many diseases hit this dog in the past year.... Ano Plasmosis, Lyme disease, Ostio coronditis, she had an allergic reaction to a flea medication the list goes on and on. my parents are'n't here at the moment and i can't call them because they forgot their phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom