Raccoon visit

Thanks to everyone following this story! I learn a lot from this forum. I had to take a trip so Rocky stays in the cage until I return tomorrow. Hopefully he does not get out. I am going to release him a long distance away. Then I will reset the trap. I expect to score some more pests. Update on Friday.

I use hardware cloth over my windows also, I have a deep brick foundation with dirt floor, nothing has dug that deep yet. It's a good thing to take precautions as you never know what comes around:

36435_threevarmints.jpg

36435_sunp0035.jpg

36435_slyfox.jpg

36435_lookat.jpg

Quote:
Midwest, haven't seen any lions, tigers, or bears yet. I'm really hope to catch a pic of sasquash however.

Quote:
Midwest, haven't seen any lions, tigers, or bears yet. I'm really hope to catch a pic of sasquash however.

Wonder how sasquash likes chicken...
Those are amazing photos - holy cow!

OK, I am back from my travels. Rocky was still in the trap, spending 2 nights there. He ate an entire large fish head while I was gone. I humanely relocated him in a remote area off the Cape. Trap is reset with a nice hunk of fish for tonight (Thursday). This will be the 3rd night of trapping.

Back
Top Bottom