racoon dogs (AKA binjo beast)

afchicken

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 7, 2011
ohio
i will have pictures and a video of 1 i seen lastnight later but for now a quick background 1 night when i 1st got to korea we where sitting around drinking outside and seen something a little bigger then a racoon run by i said that was a big cat the ppl i was with all very drink said that wasnt a cat its the binjo beast and to stay away from it....whats the 1st thing a drunk person dos when somebodey says stay away? thats right i went to get a closer look for it and it just disapeered behind a small bush nowhere to hide i got back to smoke pit and every1 was like mans back and still alive so im starting to take this a little more seriously no way 7 military ppl act as scared of something as this without it atleast being real right? then yesterday at 6am still dark out i seen a giant racoon run across sidewalk in front of me and noticed it had like a lions mange flat bear like face fat fluffy tale and skiny almost hairless legs so slowly got my cell phone out to get a picture without scaring it and it looked at me can you guess what happend next?.....the thing sat down not scared at all and stared me down not threatening but more curiass of me like i was of it...so i showed pics and video to(older) people at work and they all said racoon im like no i grew up on a farm and trapped racoons this was definitly not a racoon although looked very similar.....then i gave up on calling it the binjo beast and showed a younger person and hes like omg you got a picture of the binjo beast im like yeah any idea what it is? he said no so i did what everybody in military dos when we have a question i used google and found out the binjo beast has its own facebook page and it is actually a racoon dog just most of us americans are not used to seeing them so we nicknamed them binjo beast becouse we have binjo ditches here in korea that are full of trash and stuff and these things have been found to live in the tunnels of the binjo ditches theres youre background info ill get some pics up later

Pics please!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom