Raising Geese 101

Building them a nice pen were they can roam during the day, it will even have a "built in pool"
tongue.png

They are absolutely adorable and look very healthy. Pirate looks great!! I'm thinking your goslings are younger than 4 weeks.

Be sure to post pics of their pen when your finished It is nice to get ideas from others.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the same thing, def not 4 weeks
I went online and found a video of 4 week old goslings since mine are over a year old and I can't remember just how big they were at 4 weeks but the video goslings were much larger than yours so your most likely are not quite 3 weeks? Must have been just hatched when you got them.

Last edited:

Here is the gang Pirate has healed nicely and they have doubled in size
The momma's in the back and the accused papa up front
lau.gif

These are my goslings that hatched this year and they are almost 3 weeks old ......

I do feed my baby's egg's every day for 13 weeks it helps with the feathering .......

This one is almost 4 weeks and by week 12 the goslings should be almost as big as the adults
cool.png

gander007
old.gif

The momma's in the back and the accused papa up front
lau.gif

These are my goslings that hatched this year and they are almost 3 weeks old ......

I do feed my baby's egg's every day for 13 weeks it helps with the feathering .......

This one is almost 4 weeks and by week 12 the goslings should be almost as big as the adults
cool.png

gander007
old.gif
Beautiful pics @gander007 love those goslings

Back
Top Bottom