Random facts

I'm going to guess leeches have 15 brains. Why? Uh... 16 is one of my favorite numbers, but I think leeches are ... eeeewwww ... so not going to guess my favorite number on a leech!
How many brains a leech has? Uninteresting random fact, when I was around 16 I worked a summer at my aunt's resort and they made me sort leeches. They come in small, medium, and large, all mixed in a 5-gallon bucket. I had to sort them and put 13 into little styrofoam containers for the customers to buy.

With that said, you'd think I knew a lot about leeches but I'm clueless. I would guess two because they move at both ends and have suckers on both ends too.
How about zero, aren't they icky mindless slimy suckers? 😝 🤣
None of you are right so far! @Sally PB it's about double what you said...

Yeah, that's exactly the number! (I'm kinda thinking you searched it up but I'll trust you for now
Nope, didn't look it up, but you said my guess of 15 was about half. 15 would be exactly half of 30. I almost guessed 28, but thought 32 sounded better. I mean, what leech wouldn't want to say, "I have 32 brains!"

For some reason, I thought brains would need to be in pairs.
:idunno

Nope, didn't look it up, but you said my guess of 15 was about half. 15 would be exactly half of 30. I almost guessed 28, but thought 32 sounded better. I mean, what leech wouldn't want to say, "I have 32 brains!"

For some reason, I thought brains would need to be in pairs.
:idunno
Just imagine 32 voices arguing in your head... 🤣

Back
Top Bottom