Random facts

Pics
Aug 25, 2023
Priceville, AL
My Coop
My Coop
Hello everyone!
I have learned a stupid amount of random facts recently, and I'm always learning more. I also love telling others these facts! I'll try to post a new fact every day for you guys to see! (Emphasis on the try)
And you guys can actually vote for the theme of the next fact! You just react with the given reactions. The key is below.

😂= Weird fact
😥=Sadder fact
👍= Cool fact
😡=Slightly morbid fact
🟩=Fact about society

If you have any other ideas for fact types, feel free to comment them!
Anyway, here we go.....

Hello everyone!
I have learned a stupid amount of random facts recently, and I'm always learning more. I also love telling others these facts! I'll try to post a new fact every day for you guys to see! (Emphasis on the try)
And you guys can actually vote for the theme of the next fact! You just react with the given reactions. The key is below.

😂= Weird fact
😥=Sadder fact
👍= Cool fact
😡=Slightly morbid fact
🟩=Fact about society

If you have any other ideas for fact types, feel free to comment them!
Anyway, here we go.....
Oh yeah, also gotta add the 😲 emoji. That emoji means that you guys want a fact that will blow your mind!!

Edit: I ALSO forgot the ❤️ emoji (of course I did) and this one means..... idk, you guys come up with what this emoji might mean for a fact!

There's a sound so low it can burst your organs : D
@TwoCrows You seem quite surprised?
The sound is at the level that your organs use, which is 7 hertz.
If you are exposed to it for too long, it can cause disorientation, which means anxiety, panic, bowel problems, nausea, vomiting, and eventually organ rupture. This is also the sound that black matter has... good thing we wear space suits!

@TwoCrows You seem quite surprised?
The sound is at the level that your organs use, which is 7 hertz.
If you are exposed to it for too long, it can cause disorientation, which means anxiety, panic, bowel problems, nausea, vomiting, and eventually organ rupture. This is also the sound that black matter has... good thing we wear space suits!
I had no idea, but it does make sense! Excellent fact!

Back
Top Bottom