Random hatchery birds - what am I?!

You might get a few extra.

I ordered 3 lav Ameraucanas, 3 white Ameraucanas, 1 Barred bantam cochins, and one crele OEGB; I was given an extra Ameraucana.
I can't get less then 5 Bantams, how did you get 1 bantam?

I was gonna order 3 Brassy Back OEGBs, but their minimum for Bantams is 5, which they don't state that until you add to the cart.

I can't get less then 5 Bantams, how did you get 1 bantam?

I was gonna order 3 Brassy Back OEGBs, but their minimum for Bantams is 5, which they don't state that until you add to the cart.
I saw they said something about bantams have a minimum order of five, while the LF have a minimum of three, I think they meant bird's in total.

With the large fowl I could not add them to my cart with hitting three of each, but I could add as few bantam's as I wanted as long as I had >5 in the cart,

I saw they said something about bantams have a minimum order of five, while the LF have a minimum of three, I think they meant bird's in total.

With the large fowl I could not add them to my cart with hitting three of each, but I could add as few bantam's as I wanted as long as I had >5 in the cart,
Okay, that's alittle confusing.

Yes, the minimum for LF are 3, & bantams 5.

Maybe she meant 3 LF plus 2 bantam to give you a total of 5 in the cart?
I don't know. I had 5 RJF in the cart, but they wouldn't let me get 3 OEGBs.
I even tried to mix different colors to meet the minimum of 5, but apparently I can't do that either. The staff suggested I'd take a chance at their assortment.

Back
Top Bottom