Random Rantings.

I hate it too. I use the time my chickens use. I hate it. Every time, it throws me off with lunch and everything. I could go on and on but I have a guy yelling in my ear. yes i can pause him but i want to listen to him.
Ugg, me too. I go to bed at 10:30 normally, give or take. Then daylight savings time rolls around, and I’m not tired until 11:30. Then it rolls around once I’m used to the time and my parents are like, why you be going to bed so early?
Also every time daylight savings changes the amount of car crashes and heart attacks go up. Don’t ask me why or where I know that from. My brain just pops out random stuff. But Ik it’s true. Oh wait, that one is from OnlyJayus! I remembered! 🎉

Ugg, me too. I go to bed at 10:30 normally, give or take. Then daylight savings time rolls around, and I’m not tired until 11:30. Then it rolls around once I’m used to the time and my parents are like, why you be going to bed so early?
Also every time daylight savings changes the amount of car crashes and heart attacks go up. Don’t ask me why or where I know that from. My brain just pops out random stuff. But Ik it’s true. Oh wait, that one is from OnlyJayus! I remembered! 🎉
Its like so annoying😫!! JUST LEAVE IT THE HECK ALONE🤣🤣🤣

That's me. What time zone are you on? I'm on mountain time zone in the us.

Back
Top Bottom