**RANT** about TERRIBLE TEACHERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I would of had issues with the teacher if I missed ANY cross country meet same with my coach. I think my coach would literaly tear them to bits.
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
Have your parents call the office on sexual harrasment.

My son was suspended for pouring water on his best friend, who asked for it, when it was 105 out. If it is a rule, it doesn't matter if we think it is stupid. Rules at school are to be followed.

I have used this reference before: Is a teacher making inappropriate comments to a student very different from a bus driver being abusive to mentally handicapped old man?

I am just trying to avoid this thread turning into a teacher bashing thread. EVERY profession has the good, the bad and the ugly. Not just teaching, and not always fast food.
lol.png

Are we all that straightlaced and uptight?"Frickin" isn't even swearing. I don't get why it's considered disrespectful to anyone. I think people are taking themselves way, way too seriously. Holy crap, people!!!! It's not like we haven't all heard these words. Why do teachers have spit fits when students use phases like that? It's harmless. With all the murder and horror in the world you would think people would have better things to worry about.

Quote:
It is about teaching our young to have respect for the authority figures in their lives. Rules are rules and if you break them, you pay the price. Period. I am not saying I agree with the rules, but they are there, and as parents, we need to encourage our children to follow the rules. Otherwise, they will be fired from every job they ever get.

Quote:
First of all, teaching children to use proper grammar is a major goal in education.
Second, teaching children to express themselves with appropriate language and appropriate reactions to circumstances in everyday life is also appropriate in the classroom.
Last, I would hope that taking everything about your student's education "seriously" would please a parent.
Edited to add: I'd give you detention for "Holy Crap" in my classroom also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I agree that frickin should NOT be used in school. It is a slang and we all know what it's slang for. When my 11 year old tried using that around the house, I sure stopped her in her tracks!! It is disrespectful.

Not thread jacking here, just stating my opinion.

here's a string of ifs..............

If I was still in school....
if the water was dumped on my by a GUY
if the teacher was a guy and made those comments
if I was kneed in the butt by a guy....

I would have for sure dropped the guy trying to bust him up.... The teacher?? I would get my parents and the principal involved. End of story full stop. If I was going to get in trouble anyways, I would have made sure that the other person paid for it......

but it was a girl................................

so it gets overlooked.

Last edited:
However, I think we're getting off track here...the girl knee'd him in the hind end!!!
somad.gif
The teacher made fun of him in front of people!!
somad.gif

We all remember how one single incident can haunt someone forever! This was wrong.
rant.gif
And I cannot believe that this is the outcome, a detention for him.
somad.gif

Quote:
I know, but I've been in his situation before. Thats why I hate bad teachers and love good ones. Unfortunately, I've had more bad than good throughout school.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom