**RANT** about TERRIBLE TEACHERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, since this was in a class full of students there should be many witnesses. Like I tell my student's parents when they come in gunning for my hide, if I did something that terrible I can guarantee you that at least 20 of my 26 students went straight to their parents to tell them all about it. In this instance I can also guarantee that most of the students in that class have told at least 10 other people each what happened so you should have plenty of witnesses to back you up.
Make a written statement on exactly what happened, who said what, and did what to whom. Include the names of every student that was in there at the time so they can be called into the office as witnesses to back you up. If a teacher acted like that and said something like that; at the very least they need sensitivity training.

I had a student go home and tell his grandma that I said I was going to stick a pencil up his nose and send him to the office. They showed up in the morning with a deputy in tow ready to press charges against me for threatening to harm this innocent child. As soon as I suggested we go to the classroom and ask everyone else who was in the class what they heard and saw, he changed his song really quick. In your instance you should be able to have the opposite happen, they will be able to back you up.

Quote:
Since when did he disrespect his teacher? - besides saying fricken (when it wasn't even about the teacher). I know tons of people who'll stub their toe or get hurt and swear. From what he said it hurt, so he made a mistake. But accuse him of disrespecting the teacher and telling him to grow up? Please.

he disrespected his teacher when he used impolite language. the teacher is an adult. it doesn't MATTER if it is 'about' the teacher. that is what HONOR and RESPECT is.

if you want to argue something, do it with FACTS, not 'how many people you know'.
smile.png
making a mistake is still dishonor. self control is part of honor too.

Quote:
You're right.

There's a girl in my class, likes to pinch when she's angry, which is everytime she doesn't get her way. Today one of the boys had enough (they were in the same class last year and he hit her back). Now suddenly her mother's boyfriend of a few months is yelling for the boy to get suspended (he can't hurt a girl!, no sir, and she can;t hurt others either), when we've talked to them repeatedly about working with her on her temper. The boy's not suspended, and I'm standing firm, told them we can suspend them both, her for longer as a repeat offender or they can work during break on thier manners.

Quote:
Since when did he disrespect his teacher? - besides saying fricken (when it wasn't even about the teacher). I know tons of people who'll stub their toe or get hurt and swear. From what he said it hurt, so he made a mistake. But accuse him of disrespecting the teacher and telling him to grow up? Please.

he disrespected his teacher when he used impolite language. the teacher is an adult. it doesn't MATTER if it is 'about' the teacher. that is what HONOR and RESPECT is.

if you want to argue something, do it with FACTS, not 'how many people you know'.
smile.png
making a mistake is still dishonor. self control is part of honor too.

Miss Jayne is right. Just because someone else may be wrong does not mean the next guy can break a rule and not be punished. Two seperate issues here.

Quote:
A pencil up his nose???? And they believed that came from an adult..... Hmm....

What? you can't stick pencils up their noses now? what's this world coming to...
tongue.png

I'm sure similar situations have occurred with the students of Columbine. IBTC.

My point is, it is the adults responsibility to repremand the innapropriate actions of that girl who threw water on chickenwhisperer123. She should have been repremanded and the incident should have stopped at the very moment! However, it escalated into "the teacher"-the responsible adult, mocking chickenwhisperer123/the victim, and then the girl proceeded to knee him in his toosh. Who is at fault here????? The teacher............

Quote:
A pencil up his nose???? And they believed that came from an adult..... Hmm....

What? you can't stick pencils up their noses now? what's this world coming to...
tongue.png

lau.gif
gig.gif
I find it hard to believe that any parent over the age of 20 would believe that one. I would have looked at my son, crossed my arms, and said "oh REALLY?"
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom