RANT! Dumb women and Valentine's Day!

right there with you on not complaining, Let's see what we have here going on..

1. I have two litters of lab puppies that are 8 days apart..(11 of them total)
2. I have 13 babies in the basement of the silkie variety..
3. I have almost 80 eggs cooking in my bator in the basement..
last week I had all 11 dogs, plus the 3 boarders in the basement, when it was sooo cold out..

for our first V-day, I got a set of steak knives, which I desperatly needed, since my ex got them all in the divorce

second one, I got a stud dog puppy, that again, I desperatly needed.

this past Christmas, I got a 1202 sportsman.. That was the best gift I could have ever gotten, and I haven't unplugged it since!

yuckyuck.gif

I told my DH if you want to get me roses buy me a bush. Or better yet some herbs for my herb garden.

The fact that he puts up with all my animals is pure love in its self. Also he makes me breakfast almost every morning. The man cooks a mean omlett. If he gets me something for Valentines Day it's a small stuffed animal or a card and that's enought.

We have been married 36yrs and I have gotten flowers 5 times--Once for each of our children's births, once for no reason and once on Boss' Day (LOL--he said because I was his boss)! I told him along time ago--I would prefer a bush/plant/tree--than a vase of flowers. He does wonderful things for me every day...He kisses me and tells me he loves me several times a day.. One morning at 4am, he called me to say "I love you and wanted to tell you I miss you"! How's that for sweet??

Back
Top Bottom