RANT~ in Denver CO. the homeless is overwhelming!!!

Quote:
LOL...Didnt know if you were a few miles away then Id say hey woman-lets do a beer or a margarita tonight! Thanks though:) Yeah the yelling incident was at the wyncoop brewery and Im staying at the Hyatt right infront of the convention center...

Denver - blech! When we lived in Fort Collins we could see the brown cloud that hangs over Denver. My FIL lives in Denver in a not-so-great area (but better than some)

I hope you had some fun there! It was nice of you to help those you could.

Quote:
Reagan shut down a lot of the mental health programs and saved money by turning the mentally ill out on the street. The homeless problem promptly skyrocketed. Unfortunately, any fix would involve a raise in taxes to cover those programs, and you know how that goes over.

Okay...this is in poor taste, I know. But there is a South Park episode about homeless that POPPED!!! into my head when you described your episode. South Park is horrible, I know, but you have GOT to find that episode and relive your experience...
tongue.png

ok havent watched SP in a long time and yes it is funny-Ill have to backtrack-how would I find that episode?

No politics here.

You guys would be real suprised to find out just how many of the "HOMELESS" people have homes, and choose to make their ling panhandling.

I will buy food at a McDs or a Piccadilley but never never ever will I give money.

And you ought to quit that smokin.

Back
Top Bottom