*RARE* 2 Palawan Peacock Pheasant hatching eggs for sale!

Rashid100

Songster
5 Years
Jul 13, 2014
RARE PEACOCK PHEASANTS!​

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.JPG

2 fertile Palawan Peacock Pheasant eggs for sale. $100 FREE SHIPPING

These eggs come from my 3 breeding pairs of Palwan Pheasants. Our birds are fed a variety of seeds and greens to ensure healthy eggs and hatchlings.

These small, beautiful and exotic pheasants are native to the Palawan Islands, and are extremely rare here in the US. The eggs are cream white colored and smaller than a regular pheasant egg. These birds look magnificent in aviaries. Adult pairs sell for overs $500!

The eggs are collected daily and stored at optimal temperature to ensure viability. The eggs you receive won't be older than 2 days.

Please do keep in mind that this breed is fairly new to captivity and fertility rates tend to be lower than other breeds. I have been getting a hatch rate around 75-80% with my flock, but yours might be higher or lower.

Please leave feedback based on the condition your eggs arrive in, not the hatch. I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs and do my best to ensure you get a good hatch, but there are too many factors like post office handling and X-ray machines that may effect hatchibility.

FREE SHIPPING!
No international shipping.

GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE SAFE!
If you receive less than 2 undamaged, fresh eggs, please let me know and I will be willing to send another set free of charge or refund you.

More information about incubating and raising the chicks:
18-20 days to hatch
Incubation Temperature: 100 F
Humidity 50-55
Do not turn after day 16
Humidity last 2-3 days: 70

We recommend using a quail or chicken to teach the chicks how to eat and drink because they tend to struggle to learn to forage by themselves.

About Us
We are an Illinois based aviary specializing in breeding rare, exotic breeds of ornamental fowl. Many of our birds have been imported due to their exclusivity and rarity. We breed species such as button quail, harlequin quail, mearns quail, Madagascan partridge, Nicobar pigeons, jungle bush quail, ornamental pheasants and more! Be sure to keep an eye on our listings, we have hatching eggs of various breeds up for sale form time to time depending on the season!​

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'd be glad to help

Last edited:
No, he's for real. Sells on eBay too! I ordered some eggs from him, so I know it's not a scam. It's a old post and he's probably not on here much, except during the breeding season.

Hi all, I'm new here. This person scammed me. He goes by Rashid and a few other names. Real name seems to be Gary Katz. Scams under the name Rashid. He sent me ancient, completely dried up aggs and HAD to have known. We agreed to a settlement through Paypal, but he never paid. He insisted the peacock pheasant eggs were good and would only refund the tiny amount for the button quail eggs, then dodnt even do that. I knew the pheasant eggs wouldnt hatch but didnt want to break them open just in case, although they were so light from being all dried up. I finally did, and, as expected, they were all dried up. He had to have known, and didnt even make good on the button quail eggs after agreeing to do so. The eggs are so cheap. Too good to be true. I learned the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom