Here’s a pic of the chicks wing feathers that came in
3DB1500F-0F49-4675-9F1C-512C73C9254B.jpeg

Not sure if this helps yet but I do have another chick that I need help with. I just assumed she was an olive egger as well but I’m wondering if shes not a Cream Crested Legbar. Here’s some pics
0BF51626-73A9-48E8-B8BD-516DB8488E86.jpeg
E488CC35-CDBD-46C0-9FC1-7F93C3CE5D14.jpeg
708392FD-8D42-40A0-AF3A-9FD124F598C3.jpeg

Here’s a pic of the chicks wing feathers that came inView attachment 2872537
Not sure if this helps yet but I do have another chick that I need help with. I just assumed she was an olive egger as well but I’m wondering if shes not a Cream Crested Legbar. Here’s some pics
View attachment 2872538View attachment 2872539View attachment 2872540
Your first is still looking like a Green Queen. The second theoretically could be a Cream Legbar but I'm doubtful as green legs seem to be coming in while Legbars should be pure yellow!

Your first is still looking like a Green Queen. The second theoretically could be a Cream Legbar but I'm doubtful as green legs seem to be coming in while Legbars should be pure yellow!
Sorry - um, that's a silver laced Wyandotte. Rose comb, yellow legs, silver laced pattern?

Sorry - um, that's a silver laced Wyandotte. Rose comb, yellow legs, silver laced pattern?
Not included in the variety pack, legs look closer to pink and eggers have been known to be silver laced and have rose combs. Not sure where the threads are but I've seen a couple. I assume Wyandottes are being crossed into them

Ok yeah I’ve seen some olive eggers that look a lot like Cream Legbars so that sounds about right to me!
I do believe Green Queens are made from SLWs.
I hadn’t seen any laced green queens until meyer recently posted a pic of one on their website so maybe! SLW aren’t on Meyers list for their rare breed assortment but with her pattern and all the SLW guesses I’m becoming suspicious…🧐

Back
Top Bottom