Rare breed poultry HUGE FLOCK SALE

Following your thread..... A lot of your breeds are on my wish list!! Already had my spring order in before I found you, but if things change I am definitely interested and will be in contact with you!

Thank you, we will be around lol, we are always adding and changing breeds to, since its a hobby for us basically we change and switch to what we like. Adding Tolbunt Polish this year as well because my son loves their heads lol.

My daughter has her eyes out for those Polish too! I wish Nebraska was closer to you! Or anything
1f604.png
lol. We would love to visit, your set up sounds ideal to me!

Where are you located? I am in the Bay Area in California. I live in Palo Alto - although I'm 2000 feet up so only the Los Altos Hills mailman will come up my road. I am very interested in your Black Copper Marans. Do you have any available?

Yes silkies and large fowl together are quite common, tons of people have a few silkies thrown in with the flock and add them to orders. We ship them together all the time. If its a relatively large breed of chick sometimes we will just ship silkies that are a week or two old with the day old other breeds to help compensate the size difference so the little silkies dont get trampled and killed or put in a divider in the box. In a brooder they are fine together but crammed in a 12x12 box for 1-2 days sometimes the littlest birds end up at the bottom of the pile and get smooshed to death basically so we try and prevent that in shipping.

Thank you. That would be awsome to add a few silkies to my flock if for no other reason than to get a broody hen! Also they look awful cute and cuddly and I know my daughter would just adore the little chicken.

Back
Top Bottom