Rare breed poultry HUGE FLOCK SALE

If I ordered the assorted silkies from you, would I get a buff? That is the color I am wanting, and if I can't get at least one I don't want to chance an order. I would probably split the order with someone, since I am almost at my coops capacity limit. :)

Sorry we can not ship to Canada. It requires alot of paperwork, quarantine, vet ect... to ship from the US into Canada. We would if we could its just not something you can do without I believe a 21 day quarantine period the last time I checked into it and some form of vet inspection. We sold adult birds to Canada once but it went through a middle man sort of where they bought the birds and did all the vet and quarantine for a friend of their in Canada so Im not even sure what they had to do.

If you have purchased from me please leave feedback. I was just noticing I have no feedback and I know I have sold to alot of people on here so if you purchased from me and have a few minutes I would greatly appreciate feedback, thanks.

Would you mind posting a photo of the orpingtons you have for sale? Are these baby chicks or full grown hens?
Thanks in advance!

(If you have a webpage that gives more detail without you having to answer all my questions, I'd be fine to look at that too.) :)

I just received my cream legbars. They are all very lively. I can easily tell the males from the females. There were also extras sent. I'm glad I found rainbow farms and couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom