RARE DOG! Anybody own or breed a Picardy spaniel?

I see where you were looking for a picardy and I THINK there are TWO mixes in Butler PA that are about to be killed. They were strays that showed up at someones house so I assume they were dumped and they are to be picked up this weekend and taken to a kill shelter in Clarion...I will try to attach photos...they are not mottled or spotted, but just gorgeous dogs with multi-colored coats...if you can not see photos here, CONTACT me and I will send you email I got. [email protected]...it is urgent. one is neutered male and other is female. Do not know if she is spayed. Guy who has them says they are collie mixes, but they look nothing like a collie...guy will pay all vet bills for the 2 and is offering a $500 gift card to a pet store as well. They HAVE to go together as a pair...but if you don't have the room, you could possibly rehome one to save them both. Rowdy1
GetInline.aspx

I have one I need to find a good home for. I have started a business and have no time left, I am rarely home. I can not just leave her outside day and night like I am having to do now. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom