Rare & Heritage Breed Chicks! Quality not Quantity...

I'm looking into some Bielefelders, do you currently have any available? I would prefer to have one rooster and one or two hens. Please tell me what you currently have or will have, and when. Could you also tell me what city you live in, here in California? I live near Chico, above central CA. Wondering if you were close enough to make a detour, as I'm looking into taking a trip down to San Diego sometime next week. Thank you!
I don't have any started birds available at this point. Sorry, we've completely sold out, they go really fast. We usually just have 15 or so left after we select our flock replacements at the end of Fall. We will resume hatching later this month, if you're interested in babies. Thanks for your interest! :)

I'm interested in getting some wheaten ameraucas from you. I believe I live near you so I would want to pick up if that's possible. I'm open to hatching eggs as well.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm VERY interested in your Swedish Flower Hens. I don't suppose you have any sexed chicks or started pullets? Or even full grown hens, I just can't take roosters. I have no idea where you are but I'm in Ohio so shipping is probably going to be my best option.

Back
Top Bottom