Rare South American Breeds including the Colloncas

My hen looks like your Huastec hen MA Mama, but she doesn't have any of the underlying red feathers in the breast. My roo is a stunning icy white, with solid black eyes. Now that I have finally learned to take a pic with my phone I'll try to figure out how to post a couple here. I just returned from winter vacation and the chickies haven't moved back home yet.

I just hatched out a Huastec chick that I think is going to be white - it is solid grey with black skin and comb. However, it has white toe tips - not sure how that would have happened. Also, the hen pictured is much less red than the pic shows - I think it was the lighting.

Yashar, can you email me at my email, [email protected]. I can only get 2 messages a day on here and at that rate it would take a month to get eggs....
I am not going around BYC, but its kinda crappy you can get 2 messages a day until you post like a bizillion things on here...

Ponape chicks hatched by my kraeinkoppe hen

Hi, are the SPQs available yet? I had a great hatch last year and would like to try for some more....I have to get more Colloncas too

Finally have a pic of one of my Olmec hens, Oyster She lays lovely blue eggs. Love these birds. She is being broody now. Hope she turns out to be a good mommy. Do not tell my other birds, but the Olmecs are my favorites.

Did you hatch the Olmecs in an incubator or under a hen? I'm thinking about getting these (your hen is gorgeous!) but really don't have a reliable broody.

Back
Top Bottom