Rate "Asagi Hatchery" for Me! (Honolulu, HI)

HawaiiAraucanas

In the Brooder
Dec 11, 2017
Honolulu, HI
Hi! It's HawaiiAraucanas! I'm a young pre-chicken keeper living in Hawaii. The place I am getting my two chicks from (Probably) is 'Asagi Hatchery'. I just wanted to see if any other Chicken keepers from Oahu got their chickens from Asagi. If you got chickens (Or chicken and Supplies) from there, please let me know how it went, and how the service was! Thank you.

:welcome This is a great site, lots of helpful & informative members.
There's a Hawaii section of BYC and a Backyard Chicken Hawaii on FB, FYI. I've never gotten any from Asagi as they have a limited selection. I get chicks from Dels which is a TSC company. Chicks are brought in from the Mainland every March/April, great selection.

:welcome This is a great site, lots of helpful & informative members.
There's a Hawaii section of BYC and a Backyard Chicken Hawaii on FB, FYI. I've never gotten any from Asagi as they have a limited selection. I get chicks from Dels which is a TSC company. Chicks are brought in from the Mainland every March/April, great selection.

Hi! Thanks For letting Me know about Different sections... Whoops, I'm New. I Will definitely check out Dels To see the selection.

Back
Top Bottom