Rate My Coop Setup

Looks like they have plenty of room to adventure in. :) You will need some sort of shade in the summer.
My coop just fell apart again yesterday...and it's pouring down rain so can't fix it until it stops.

I bought this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007WKZL32/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Oh no! Well I hope the rain stops soon for you. I'm kind of realizing that pretty much all premade coops generally seem to suck. I know the roof of mine isn't very good at all and will need to be shingled or something.

I have a prefab, too. I painted it inside and out to try to prolong its life. I agree, they need a lot of modification, but it's good enough until I know more about what I want in a real coop, and can always be used as a rain/snow shelter or hospital coop later on.

I have a prefab, too. I painted it inside and out to try to prolong its life. I agree, they need a lot of modification, but it's good enough until I know more about what I want in a real coop, and can always be used as a rain/snow shelter or hospital coop later on.
They are great for the nest boxes...Mine prefer them I'm assuming because they are pretty dark.

Back
Top Bottom